Combining transport execution and management services to meet all our customers’ surface transportation needs
Freight Systems’ surface flexible model, using only quality carriers, means you benefit from improved service levels, greater flexibility and time-definite deliveries. Our expertise in transport planning and management allows us to design a solution that meets your needs and also respond quickly to event disruptions, such as weather.
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick-ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling on the most efficient route.
Our surface transportation team offers a variety of value added services and daily departures via groupage and full load. We use a range of equipment from express vans, box, tilt and mega trailers to specialized vehicles for garment items on hangers, refrigerated loads and low loaders.
Freight Systems offers solutions for all industry sectors including retail & fashion, FMCG, pharmaceuticals, automotive, publishing, food and beverages as well as projects & over-sized cargo. Our network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and more simplicity to your supply chain.
Freight Systems has access to integrated road networks, covering the world to better serve our customers.
Surface Transportation Services
- Full and Part Loads
- Transport on request, dedicated or rental
- Distribution and Intersite rounds
- Specialised transport
- Tamper – proof transit
- Transport of goods from port of discharge to destinations
- Door-to-door delivery of cargo
- Hassle Free Border Clearance
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up, cross-border, courier and rail
- Real-time Control – Our technology for total in-transit visibility.
- Working with major players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
Value Added Services
- Centralized customs clearance
- Distribution centre operation
- Just-in-time inventory
- Product postponement
- Spares and returns logistics
- Border customs clearance
- Duty exemption consultation
- Incoterms Assistance
Cross Border Transportation
Meeting customer requirements has never been more challenging. It is critical that you have a menu of services enabling you to quickly customize solutions for urgent shipments, domestic deliveries, distribution programs and specialized deliveries.
Freight Systems understands part of the supply chain optimization process is having a level of service, that on a moments notice, can deliver your shipments to any point within a given geographic area.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Freight Systems ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.